Wholemeal Pancakes, this recipe quantity just makes 2 pancakes.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/2 cup milk (any type of cows or plant milk is fine)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 free range egg
- A little bit of butter
- Syrup (Maple or Golden)
- Lemon Wedges and Sugar
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place all the ingredients except for the butter into a bowl and whisk them together until smooth.
- Place the butter in a fry pan and heat it to medium-high.
- When the butter is bubbling and sizzling pour half the mixture in.
- When the edges are all bubbly, flip over the pancake.
- When the other side is cooked – place it on a plate. and repeat for the second pancake.
- Serve it with your toppings.